o/t The Great Reset -- COVID-19 and the riots part of a larger plan?

User Forum Topic
Submitted by CA renter on June 8, 2020 - 6:12am

Some were called "conspiracy theorists" for saying these things.

Everyone needs to see this. They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

https://www.weforum.org/great-reset

Submitted by Hobie on June 8, 2020 - 9:35am.

Welcome back CAR! Its been a while.

Submitted by FlyerInHi on June 8, 2020 - 9:37am.

Some are still “conspiracy theorists”.

Submitted by The-Shoveler on June 8, 2020 - 9:42am.

The Virus is real but there are opportunist IMO.

Submitted by FlyerInHi on June 8, 2020 - 9:51am.

CA renter wrote:
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
https://www.weforum.org/great-reset

I m curious who they are what they’re trying to do.

Submitted by CA renter on June 8, 2020 - 10:20am.

Thank you, Hobie! :)

Submitted by CA renter on June 8, 2020 - 10:58am.

FlyerInHi wrote:
CA renter wrote:
They aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
https://www.weforum.org/great-reset

I m curious who they are what they’re trying to do.

Watch the video and you'll get a fair understanding of it.

It's the globalists and New World Order crowd -- think tanks, foundations, NGOs, corporations, finance, and the United Nations, among others. They are ushering in Agenda 21, which is now part of the "Sustainable Development Goals 2030."

None of this is conspiracy theory. It's conspiracy fact. It's all in their documents: open borders, elimination of wealth inequality between individual people and countries, Human Habitation Zones where people will be permitted to live in high-density housing that is accessed primarily by public transit (like the apartment zoning where they're allowed to build entire projects with NO off-street parking), no private cars (or high fees to drive or park them, with "black boxes" to track all of your movement), a "sharing economy" where people will not be allowed to own private property (and some want to eliminate private ownership of personal property like furniture, bikes, etc. -- this is where the bike/scooter share ideas come from), 5G everywhere so they can track your movments and consumption (it's all about very detailed data collection and control of your appliances and electronic equipment via "smart" devices, not faster Youtube videos -- this is why they're installing 5G with cameras and microphones on all the street lights and public buildings), veganism (or insects for protein), water/food/energy rationing, etc.

https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopmen...

https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/ou...

Submitted by FlyerInHi on June 8, 2020 - 11:14am.

I have no problem the UN’s sustainable development agenda.

Remember that in 1992, the USA had just won the Cold War and was the undisputed leader of the world. China was nothing back then. Pretty much, the US controlled all international institutions and wrote Agenda 21.

I don’t understand how Covid 19 and BLM were part of a plan?

Submitted by FlyerInHi on June 8, 2020 - 12:01pm.

CA renter wrote:
Human Habitation Zones where people will be permitted to live in high-density housing that is accessed primarily by public transit (like the apartment zoning where they're allowed to build entire projects with NO off-street parking), no private cars (or high fees to drive or park them, with "black boxes" to track all of your movement)

Too many points to address. But I will take the real estate part.

You just described London. One of the most desirable and expensive city in the world. People flock to it.

You imply that’s so horrible. I plan to have a second home somewhere where I can live in a high rise directly connected to shopping malls and public transport. In Asia, there are great developments just like that.

Honolulu is building a skytrain to connect the city and the biggest mall to the suburbs. Too bad the skytrain won’t go right through Waikiki.

Submitted by spdrun on June 8, 2020 - 12:43pm.

The conspiracy theories are stupid ... wouldn't COVID and social distancing actually have the opposite effect, of pushing us towards more private car use, towards more exurbanization?

Submitted by PCinSD on June 8, 2020 - 1:44pm.

FlyerInHi wrote:
CA renter wrote:
Human Habitation Zones where people will be permitted to live in high-density housing that is accessed primarily by public transit (like the apartment zoning where they're allowed to build entire projects with NO off-street parking), no private cars (or high fees to drive or park them, with "black boxes" to track all of your movement)

Too many points to address. But I will take the real estate part.

You just described London. One of the most desirable and expensive city in the world. People flock to it.

You imply that’s so horrible. I plan to have a second home somewhere where I can live in a high rise directly connected to shopping malls and public transport. In Asia, there are great developments just like that.

Honolulu is building a skytrain to connect the city and the biggest mall to the suburbs. Too bad the skytrain won’t go right through Waikiki.

You're not a pilot. You're not in Waikiki. You don't own real estate. You've been banned from this site because you're an idiot.

Submitted by scaredyclassic on June 8, 2020 - 2:57pm.

you had me at mass forced veganism.

Submitted by FlyerInHi on June 8, 2020 - 3:05pm.

I could be a disgusting fat ass, as Trump would say, and my points would still stand

Submitted by FlyerInHi on June 8, 2020 - 3:13pm.

scaredyclassic wrote:
you had me at mass forced veganism.

Burger joints are already replacing animal protein with fake meat. I tried it at Burger King and Carl’s Jr. It’s just as bad a real meat, but I think it will take off with the younger generations.

Submitted by outtamojo on June 8, 2020 - 3:47pm.

scaredyclassic wrote:
you had me at mass forced veganism.

Yes I prefer forced veganism to soylent green.

Submitted by The-Shoveler on June 8, 2020 - 3:55pm.

outtamojo wrote:
scaredyclassic wrote:
you had me at mass forced veganism.

Yes I prefer forced veganism to soylent green.

LOL think I would take to eating fried bugs first.

Submitted by Hobie on June 8, 2020 - 4:31pm.

Just to bring you up to speed CAR, BrianSD1 has respawned into FlyerinHI now.

And we now have a new ignore button.

Submitted by CA renter on June 8, 2020 - 11:34pm.

Hobie wrote:
Just to bring you up to speed CAR, BrianSD1 has respawned into FlyerinHI now.

And we now have a new ignore button.

Hi Hobie! Thank you for the update. Yes, I was still actively posting until a year or two ago (IIRC), so am familiar with Brian's newer moniker. Flu outed him awhile ago. It was funny because once flu pointed it out, it was beyond obvious who FlyerinHI was. :)

Hope you are doing well. I'm not online as much these days, but look forward to seeing you around.

Cheers! :)

Submitted by FlyerInHi on June 9, 2020 - 8:56am.

CA Renter, please expand on your views of your in-plain-sight conspiracies.
I’m open to seeing the light.
I don’t see the benefit to the conspirators. There must be a huge payout in the end for those people to sustain decade-long conspiracies, and to plan out Covid-19 and BLM. They must be really intelligent.

Submitted by scaredyclassic on June 9, 2020 - 11:55am.

The-Shoveler wrote:
outtamojo wrote:
scaredyclassic wrote:
you had me at mass forced veganism.

Yes I prefer forced veganism to soylent green.

LOL think I would take to eating fried bugs first.

Entomophagy is the f u t u r e

Submitted by phaster on June 9, 2020 - 1:56pm.

so COVID-19 and the riots are part of a larger plan?!

huh,... so does this mean local elected officials and the bureaucracy are all in cahoots AND part of a larger DEEP STATE plan?!?!

and from what I gather DANGEROUS ANTIFA has sleeper agents in San Diego to prevent TRUMP and his FREEDOM supporters from the goal to "Make America Great Again???????"

call me a cynic but personally think the idea that COVID-19 and the riots are part of an organized larger plan,... is kinda out there

FWIW WRT who is behind ANTIFA, perhaps its my own tin foil hat theory but from what I can tell

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-...

https://theintercept.com/2020/06/04/whit...

Submitted by FlyerInHi on June 9, 2020 - 2:54pm.

phaster wrote:

call me a cynic but personally think the idea that COVID-19 and the riots are part of an organized larger plan,... is kinda out there

FWIW WRT who is behind ANTIFA, perhaps its my own tin foil hat theory but from what I can tell

Yes, I think you would be called the cynic.

Submitted by phaster on June 10, 2020 - 7:10am.

^^^

oh that's a relief,... happy to get some pigg feedback that the pandemic has not dulled my cynicism (or ability to find some kind of perverse humor in the situation)

I crack myself up

Submitted by PCinSD on June 20, 2020 - 1:26pm.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.