the house is full of issues! I don't know why she even moved in there in the first place! I swear it's like that movie the Money Pit. LOL!
She's finding more and more things wrong with it and now she just found out the "house is for sale by owner".
Here's what she emailed me:
1. Lead base paint disclosure in Rental Agreement was not informed verbally or in writing prior to moving into the home.
2. Plumbing issues: Bathtub upstairs does not drain. Both kitchen sinks drain slowly.
3. Kitchen beam is leaking water due to plumbing issues from upstairs bathroom.
4. Mold / soap scum on tiling in bath tub walls and ceiling.
5. No smoke detectors in home.
6. Small spigot faucet in kitchen sink does not work.
7. Damage to inside wall in kitchen cupboard (bottom right cupboard near kitchen window).
8. Kitchen cupboards dirty inside and out.
9. Paint on woodwork. Front door, wall in hallway by stairs, living room & bedrooms sill windows as well as other parts in the home.
10. Paint on the floor of the front porch.
11. Light in the basement stairs does not work.
12. Dirt, stains and feces on basement stairs.
13. Front yard has no grass to water (mainly dirt). Backyard has no grass just dirt and rocks.
14. Door in smaller bedroom upstairs does not close properly. Slightly ajar.
15. Missing vertical blinds in Master bedroom.
16. Vertical blinds do not open and close properly. Vertical blinds hard to move back and forth in all bedrooms especially Master bedroom.
17. Master bedroom is missing one (1) light décor on chandelier.
18. Missing crystals décor parts on chandeliers in dining room and foyer.
19. Small bedroom also has a broken light.
20. Two (2) cracked windows near landing stairs.
21. Two (2) missing drawers in bathroom cabinet.
22. Missing drawer knobs in kitchen, dining room and upstairs bathroom.
23. Missing window screens-
2 in Master bedroom
1 in small bedroom upstairs
1 in third bedroom upstairs
1 in bathroom upstairs
24. No lights in the backdoor or in the balcony.
25. Prior to moving in to home verbally agreed on cats. Landlord did not request pet deposit. Per Rental Agreement states dog with deposit this was not what was discussed.
And she hasn't been there for more than 2 months! She is in a month to month lease but I find this to be utterly ridiculous!!