San Diego Housing Market News and Analysis
Free Medical Advise
User Forum Topic
Submitted by uncomfortably numb on July 1, 2007 - 12:00pm
As a physician who has been in practice for nearly thirty years, I offer you the following advise:
1. NEVER assume that your doctor is acting in your best interests. Health care providers are working either directly or indirectly for the corporations which control the health care system, i.e., Big Pharma, technology, and insurance.
2. If almost all health care providers acted completely in the interests of their patients, they would be out of business within three months. Many doctors truly feel the harm they do is in the patient's best interests.
3. Take responsibility for your own health care. Eat well, exercise, and learn about alternative and traditional methods of healing.
4. Lose weight!!
5. Find a spiritual outlet.
6. Have sex often (with another person).
7. It's not about how long you live.
8. Eat an apple a day :).
~Active forum topics~