Foot care

User Forum Topic
Submitted by scaredyclassic on May 19, 2020 - 1:45pm

Many of you, like me, probably have gross dead skin on feet. I've tried all kinds of things, electric, sandpaper files, etc.

They kind of work, but dont really take off as much as one would like.

So they sell this giant metal one under various brands on amazon that looks like 7 inch cheese grater.

The reviews are accurate. This is the holy grail of foot care ...pulls the dead stuff off in piles, wet or dry.

Moisturizer and care for those cracked white disgusting feet, americans...

Submitted by Hobie on May 19, 2020 - 1:52pm.

gotta call TMI on this one scaredy

Submitted by scaredyclassic on May 19, 2020 - 2:48pm.

Hobie wrote:
gotta call TMI on this one scaredy

Perhaps.

But I know, for a fact, that min. 1 of every 2 people people reading this have gross feet and are living in denial. The other 1/2 will shortly.

The savings over going to a pedicure place will be an easy 1k a year.

My wife kept telling me my feet looked gross and I laughed and did nothing. Then one day they got cracked and hurt and I got crazy attentive. CHANGED MY LIFE.

I would put my feet up against anyone anywhere anytime in my age group in a money competition for MOST GORGEOUS . Ive been complimented while wearing flipflops.
Could I be a foot model? I would have to say, hell yes..

I was pretending the problem didnt exist.

When i see guys feet all white and flaky, i think, that was me, in my utter ignorance.

I wonder what else I'm 8n utter denial about.

Mortality?

Submitted by FlyerInHi on May 19, 2020 - 3:26pm.

Haha. I know a Mexican renter who likes to sit under the tree in front of his apartment. The dude sits out there and grates his feet. Kinda gross behavior.

I’m happy I have beautiful smooth feet. Can we model our feet together?

Submitted by scaredyclassic on May 19, 2020 - 5:49pm.

FlyerInHi wrote:
Haha. I know a Mexican renter who likes to sit under the tree in front of his apartment. The dude sits out there and grates his feet. Kinda gross behavior.

I’m happy I have beautiful smooth feet. Can we model our feet together?

I'm solo, like Cher
Or Prince

Submitted by zk on May 19, 2020 - 6:21pm.

scaredyclassic wrote:

So they sell this giant metal one under various brands on amazon that looks like 7 inch cheese grater.

Link please!

Let me know if it works for you. My wife is always looking to upgrade her foot grating apparatus.

Submitted by scaredyclassic on May 19, 2020 - 6:44pm.

zk wrote:
scaredyclassic wrote:

So they sell this giant metal one under various brands on amazon that looks like 7 inch cheese grater.

Link please!

Let me know if it works for you. My wife is always looking to upgrade her foot grating apparatus.

Beautiful gift item! Valentines day etc

https://www.amazon.com/Callus-Remover-Fe...

Read the reviews. People love this thing. It pulled off like a half ounce of my foot. Cant vouch long term tho. Only used it a couple times.

Getting dead skin off my feet is one of my highest pleasures nowadays.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.